Friday, February 12, 2010

Using Intentions For Any Experience | inviteCHANGE Partner Blog | inviteCHANGE

BJ Levy, PCC
Share |

BJ Levy, PCC | February 12, 2010

Using Intentions For Any Experience

Coach Training, Community of Coaching, Life Coaching, Human Wholeness  

I have learned in my 10 years as a coach that setting intentions really does make a huge difference in the experiences I have.

After I set my intention and choose some actions and/or attitude that will support the intention, I set myself free to be PRESENT and live in the present moment.  Preparation (Intention) supports presence and increases my likelihood of enjoying my experience and feeling success.

I am getting read for a trip to Viet Nam and I again want to set an intention for that experience. 

My Intention for my trip to Viet Nam is:  I say %u2018yes%u2019 to new opportunities, relish every experience, bask in the light (physical and emotion) and refresh my spirit.

 I%u2019ll be writing a blog from Viet Nam%u2014let%u2019s see how I do!

Share |

Intentions are the magic behind the 'secret' of manifestation!

Posted via web from amorahross's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment