Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gratitude

Having just enjoyed time with family and friends for Thanksgiving, I'm aware of what gratitude is able to add to the quality of life. As I looked around the dinner table at the faces of people I care about, participated in numerous and varied conversations and helped prepare the meal and then clean up afterward, my heart was filled with a peaceful sense of belonging. There was an ease of camaraderie, a gladness for being together and genuine eagerness to be together again at Christmas. I'm reminded to say to you, "I'm thankful that you are a part of my life." What are you most grateful for right now?

Namasté,
Amoráh





1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful our paths have crossed again! What a delight to walk into the room and see you, knowing it's been about 12 years since you were one of my instructors. I'm excited about the adventure ahead in the POD Squad and glad we ended up doing it at the same time!

    ReplyDelete